Whenever doppelganger profile pictures circulate around facebook, I pretend that it’s totally lame and tell myself I’m too cool for that. But really, I am envious of all those people who look like someone famous. I have no idea why I am envious. I mean, what’s to gain from it? And yet I AM envious and try to scan my brain for famous people I resemble, but no one comes to mind. Then I marry someone who looks like so many people. So to get my fill of celebrity resemblances, here’s my tribute to Joel: the man of a many doppelgangers!
To start it off, here’s the original. Isn’t he cute?
And now onto the look-a-likes. I think the first is my favourite. Perhaps it's what I think Joel looked like when he was younger. Skandar Keynes from the Narnia series.
This next one depends on the picture. This is Lukas Haas. Back in the day he was in the Harrison Ford movie "The Witness". We'll pretend that I'm Drew Barrymore.
Brett McKenzie. Need I say more?
I'll be honest that when I first saw this next one, I totally thought for a minute it was Joel and he has a secret hobby. Charles Hamelin, Canadian speed skater.





Hahahahahahhaha. So awesome. (I can't think of any.)
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! this is so funny and so true. Joel does have many doppelgangers. Is there also a bit of Joel in BJ Novak? Or is it just me? Every time I watch Flight of the conchords I think I'm watching Joel- especially in the opening credits where Brett plays air drums with his fingers. And.... I think I've probably told that to Joel more than once.
ReplyDelete