skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
C o m m u n i t y T r a n s p l a n t
Wednesday, 31 August 2011
To the one I love
Joel started a Video Blog. I like it. So should you.
http://vimeo.com/28440466
3 comments:
Tucker
31 August 2011 at 21:41
So great!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
ItsDeeMarie
20 September 2011 at 21:59
What is Joel trying to do to that goat?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Megan
23 September 2011 at 20:15
I'm not sure, but the goat didn't listen.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Megan
Living the B.C. dream...and paying a lot for gas.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
March
(1)
▼
2011
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(2)
To the one I love
First Days
Followers
So great!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is Joel trying to do to that goat?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure, but the goat didn't listen.
ReplyDelete